Laugh at your fear every Fear Monster Friday
with a comic delivered to your inbox!
Why conquer your fear when you can laugh at it?
• A personalized process to heal the relationship between you and your fear monster. I will meet you wherever you are at in your life, and help you take control of your life and follow your heart.
• It’s one hour a week, either on the phone or Skype.
• It’s designed to use laughter as a part of the process. You will be working with me (Jillian) and I'm a trained stand-up comedienne. I use humor to help you through the process of healing your deepest emotional wounds. (Respectfully, of course. There's a time and place.) Also, you will get weekly home-play assignments, customized to what will help you break free, which will help you learn to laugh at the inner fear monster.
• It’s not a band-aid approach. Fear monster obedience training is designed to help you create real change in your life by getting to the source of your fear and healing it. It will help you dive into the depths of your soul and heal the pain at it's source.
• It’s not an advice column. In order to help you free yourself, I will help you tap into your own inner guidance, rather than telling you what to do. If you’re really stuck, I will give you a few ideas, but I put a lot of importance onto empowering you to make the best decisions for your life.
• It’s not strictly a student-teacher relationship. You have my word that I will walk my talk. I will never challenge you to do something that I'm not doing myself. This may mean that I have to change my life in order to help you with integrity. This may mean that we help each other grow, instead of a one-way "I know how to live life and let me tell you how to live yours" kind of approach. I am a teacher, but I am always a student. If you choose to use 1-on-1 fear monster training, we will likely end up teaching each other.
• It’s not meant to go on forever. For most people, 8-12 weeks is enough to get them going back in the right direction. For some it may take longer. For others, shorter. It's different for everyone, but when you're ready to venture out on your own, you'll know. This program is designed to help you set yourself free, so it wouldn’t serve you to have this become something you depend on.
• I have to be honest; it isn’t for everyone. I can only help you if you’re ready to take responsibility for your life. You have to be ready to do the work. It takes commitment because the process of changing your life is not easy.
If you’re ready to set yourself free,
you can schedule your first sacred conversation with me here.